Integrated Management System Certification in UAE
Integrated Management System is a practical solution for managing multiple ISO standards simultaneously. When you are in charge of integrated management system ISO in UAE, you need to ensure seamless integration for bringing in efficiency, effectiveness and ease of operations. All ISO management systems have several standard specific requirements and many common requirements with other standards. Instead of repeating the same compliance that is already addressed again, an integrated management system ISO UAE will provide a unified and user-friendly approach to manage those common compliance requirements.
A common question asked by ISO managers and ISO project managers is, which all ISO standards can you integrate and be maintained as an integrated management system ISO UAE? The answer is any ISO standard can be integrated. With an onset of Annex SL, integration is even simpler and easier because now all the ISO standards have a common structure, terminology and approach.
Unified, user-friendly & timesaving
Let sterling help you augment your integrated management system
Sterling International Consulting is your best choice for implementing an effective integrated management system. When an organization is implementing multiple ISO standards like ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 22000, ISO 17025 etc., there are two approaches – create an individual system for each ISO standard or integrate all the ISO standards in a unified system.
Many organizations create a separate QMS, EMS, OH&SMS, ISMS, FSMS as they get go on implementing one management system after the another. This results in duplication of efforts, multiple parallel system, more efforts & difficulty in managing them.
Integrated approach offered by Sterling for organizations implementing multiple ISO standards in the UAE is well appreciated by one and all.
Benefits of integrated management system implementation and certification in the UAE
- One manual covering ISO 9001 QMS, ISO 14001 EMs, ISO 45001 OH&SMS, ISO 27001 ISMS, ISO 22000 FSMS & HACCP management system.
- Single set of procedures and process documentation – this approach eliminates duplicity of common requirements like document control, internal audit, non-conformity management, training management, corrective actions etc.
- Unified templates and forms which can be used for compliance demonstration for all the standards.
- Save time spent on managing common requirements multiple times
- Make ISO documentation simple, easy and user friendly
- Common internal audit and certification audit
- Achieve better control on overall operations through an integrated management system ISO in UAE with various ISO standards like ISO 9001 QMS, ISO 14001 EMS, ISO 45001 OHS&MS, ISO 22000 FSMS etc closely aligned with each other.
Our approach for implementation of an integrated management system in the UAE
Whether you are implementing an integrated management system for the first time or adding a new management system to your existing management system, contact us to develop an integrated management system in UAE – Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
- Review your existing documented system
- Find out common requirements from various ISO management system standards
- Study the current documentation and changes required in it to accommodation additional requirements of other management systems
- Get it approved and train users
- Implement it and enjoy the business benefits in terms of resources optimization and enhanced efficiencies