ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
ISO 9001:2015 is the internationally recognized standard for Quality Management Systems (QMS) published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) in 1987 and revised in 1994, 2000, 2008 and most recently in September 2015. Sterling International Consulting is the best ISO 9001 consultant in UAE with services in Dubai Abu Dhabi Sharjah Fujairah Ras al Khaimah and Al Ain for Quality Management System(QMS) training, implementation, documentation, internal audit & certification audit with free QMS Software.
The ISO 9001:2015 standard is a framework for implementation of a quality management system, and it provides a benchmark for organizational performance in terms of product quality. The standard facilitates a set of principles that ensures a logical approach to the management of business activities to consistently achieve customer satisfaction. It specifies the requirements for quality management, whereby an organization needs to assess and demonstrate its ability to provide products that meet customer and applicable regulatory requirements and thereby enhance customer satisfaction.
The ISO 9001:2015 standard is intended for use in any organization looking to improve the way it operates and is managed, regardless of size, sector or product category.
How to hire ISO 9001 Consultant in UAE?
ISO 9001 consultant in UAE is a qualified QMS lead auditor who will provide training, implementation, documentation, internal audit and certification audit assistance services for an effective & result oriented ISO 9001:2015 quality management system implementation. Organizations can contact ISO 9001 consultant in UAE by calling +971 505842597 or sending an email at email@example.com
Benefits of ISO 9001:2015 in UAE
- Improves financial performance
- Enhances reputation
- Improves product, process and service quality
- Enhances customer satisfaction levels
- Improves management and operational processes
- Improves productivity, efficiency and cost savings with less waste
- Provides a competitive advantage
- Complies with regulatory requirements – enhances confidence
- Ability to compete globally on quality and price
- Repeat business
- Access to new markets
- Improved customer and supplier relationships
- Improved customer focus and process orientation
- Continual improvement of quality management
- Reduces risk
ISO 9001:2015 – a new risk based QMS
Understand new quality management system standards, requirements of modified standards, implementation and compliance with respect to the ISO 9001:2015 standard in UAE, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, RAK, Fujairah, and Umm Al Quwain.
We provide superior training, consulting, implementation support for ISO 9001:2015 standard and certification facilitation to organizations interested in the ISO 9001:2015 standard. Get certified to the ISO 9001:2015 standard today with our expert training and consulting services.
We offer free online assistance to organizations across the UAE to migrate from ISO 9001:2015 to the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
We offer complimentary QMS software to automate and digitize ISO 9001 through an electronic Quality Management Software.
We offer comprehensive ISO 9001 consulting in UAE that will help you achieve ISO 9001:2015 certification. We provide assistance to:
- Methodically review your organization’s existing ISO 9001 quality management programs and systems (gap analysis)
- Identify risks and applicable laws and regulations
- Establish quality policy and objectives
- Develop quality procedures and instructions
- Identify documentation requirements
- Train personnel
- Implement new programs such as internal audit and management review
- Help you seek certification for ISO 9001:2015 QMS
In addition to consulting (online and onsite), we provide the following training :
- ISO 9001:2015 QMS overview training
- ISO 9001:2015 for the SME
- Development of QMS documentation
- QMS internal auditor training
We are the largest ISO 9001:2015 consultant In UAE for QMS ISO 9001 certification audit training and implementation services in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, RAK, UMQ, Fujairah and Ajman.