ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management System
ISO 22000:2018 is the recently international standard for Food Safety Management System (FSMS) published by ISO. The standard specified what the organizations need to put in place to manage its system to ensure food safety for consumption. Sterling International Consulting is the best ISO 22000 consultant in UAE with services in Dubai Abu Dhabi Sharjah Fujairah Ras al Khaimah and Al Ain for Food Safety Management System (FSMS) training, implementation, documentation, internal audit & certification audit with free FSMS Software.
The ISO 22000:2018 standard is a framework for implementation of a food safety management system, and it provides a benchmark for organizational performance in terms of food safety. The standard facilitates a set of principles that ensures a logical approach to the management of overall food safety performance to consistently provide safe food, products and services. Also, it specifies the requirements for food safety management where an organization needs to assess and demonstrate its ability to meet customer, applicable statutory and regulatory requirements and specified FSMS requirement while addressing risk related to its objectives.
The ISO 22000:2018 standard is intended for use in any organization directly or indirectly involved in the food chain looking to improve the way it operates and is managed, regardless of size and complexity.
How to hire ISO 22000 Consultant in UAE
ISO 22000 consultant in UAE is a qualified FSMS lead auditor who will provide training, implementation, documentation, internal audit and certification audit assistance services for an effective & result oriented ISO 22000:2018 food safety management system implementation. Organizations can contact ISO 22000 consultant in UAE by calling +971 505842597 or sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of ISO 22000:2018 in UAE
- Demonstrate management commitment
- Promotes food safety culture
- Proactive and not reactive
- Cost effective as it targets resources thereby reducing food wastages
- Profitable organization because of organized system
- Compliance with legal requirements
- Reduces risk of food safety incidents
- Concentrates resources at critical points in the process
ISO 22000:2018 – a new risk based FSMS at two levels
Understand new food safety management system standards, requirements of modified standards, implementation and compliance with respect to the ISO 22000:2018 standard in UAE, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, RAK, Fujairah, and Umm Al Quwain.
We provide superior training, consulting, implementation support for ISO 22000:2018 standard and certification facilitation to organizations interested in the ISO 22000:2018 standard. Get certified to the ISO 22000:2018 standard today with our expert training and consulting services.
We offer free online assistance to organizations across the UAE to migrate from ISO 22000:2005 to the ISO 22000:2018 standard.
We offer complimentary FSMS software to automate and digitize ISO 22000 through an electronic Food Safety Management Software
We offer comprehensive ISO 22000 consulting in UAE that will help you achieve ISO 22000:2018 certification. We provide assistance to:
- Methodically review your organization’s existing food safety management programs and systems (gap analysis)
- Identify risks and applicable laws and regulations
- Establish food safety policy and objectives
- Develop food safety procedures and instructions
- Identify documentation requirements
- Develop comprehensive hazard analysis
- Establish PRP and HACCP/OPRP plans
- Train personnel
- Implement new programs such as internal audit and management review
- Help you seek certification for ISO 22000:2018 FSMS
In addition to consulting (online and onsite), we provide the following training :
- ISO 22000:2018 FSMS overview training
- ISO 22000:2018 for the SME
- Development of FSMS documentation
- FSMS internal auditor training
We are the largest ISO 22000:2018 consultant In UAE for FSMS ISO 22000 certification audit training and implementation services in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, RAK, UMQ, Fujairah and Ajman.